• One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

Hahaha had ik gezien inderdaad, geniaal gewoon

Life is hard and then we die

Tumblr ruined me, I already saw this. ._.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Bastian, that you?

The odds are néver in our favor.

Toen ik gister die naam hoorde verstond ik 'Zweinstein' All the time (no_chears)

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

ShallNotPass schreef:
    Toen ik gister die naam hoorde verstond ik 'Zweinstein' All the time (no_chears)

*Raises hand* Me too.

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

ShallNotPass schreef:

Mijn moeder en ik hadden dit allebei. :W

Kanade schreef:
    (...)
    Mijn moeder en ik hadden dit allebei. :W

Het had ook kunnen ligen aan mijn dramatische kennis van voetball XD Ik was het aan het luisteren op de radio en tegelijkertijd aan het piano spelen

[ bericht aangepast op 14 juni 2012 - 18:27 ]

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

Omg xD

"like i'd follow you around like a dog that needs water."

ShallNotPass schreef:

Ik ook (;

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Haha, genius.

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Lol, ik heb geen idee over wat het eigenlijk gaat, maar ik weet wel dat mijn moeder zo'n zwein op haar werk had rondlopen:Y)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Genius :W

Shoganai i ne~

Had ik gisteren gezien, ik had al verwacht dat het dit plaatje zou worden. :')
    Blijft awesome.

lol ik moest gister ook echt weer lachen toen ik de naam hoorde (had het plaatje toen al gezien namelijk)

As travars

Hahaha, geniaal ;D

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien