• Lijkt me een uhm.. interessant boek.

EDIT: Lees hier de eerste paar bladzijdes van het boek The Hunger Pains.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2012 - 18:14 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Het faalt en het heeft humor, me gusta! [: Maar aangezien ik niets met met THG, ga ik niet een parodie kopen als ik het boek zelf niet eens heb gelezen. Volgens mij heeft mijn vader 'm gedownload op de iPad of zo.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Forks schreef:
    Het faalt en het heeft humor, me gusta! [: Maar aangezien ik niets met met THG, ga ik niet een parodie kopen als ik het boek zelf niet eens heb gelezen. Volgens mij heeft mijn vader 'm gedownload op de iPad of zo.

Ik heb de boeken als .PDF op mijn pc *O*

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb mijn vader, dat werkt ook. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Amused schreef:
    Dat boek heb ik eens ergens o internet gevonden, daar kon je het gewoon helemaal gratis digitaal lezen. De eerste bladzijde was rotslecht.

._. My goth, bestaat dat boek écht! O_O

"Wheeeeze" ~ Mizuki, Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Meanerd schreef:
    (...)

._. My goth, bestaat dat boek écht! O_O

Zie de link die op in de begin post heb gezet xd

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    Zie de link die op in de begin post heb gezet xd

Ik dacht aan een grap... V_V *domme ik*

"Wheeeeze" ~ Mizuki, Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Authentic schreef:
    Haha wtf.

26 - 02 - '16

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)

Ik wil oooook D:

Our Father who art in Heaven. Our Father who art buried in the yard.

Haha, hoe leveloos en geniaal moet je zijn om dat te maken?!

wtf did I just read??

De mensen die dit hebben bedacht zijn wel leveloos hoor.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

Samhain schreef:
    (...)
    Ik wil oooook D:

I could send you them (cat)

Haha die eerste pagina's vind ik nog best wel grappig.

Winter is coming.

-En we gaan eens lezen...

There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

Ik houd niet zo van parodieën.

Endure schreef:
    When Kantkiss Neverclean replaces her sister as a contestant on the Hunger Games—the second-highest-rated reality TV show in Peaceland, behind Extreme Home Makeover—she has no idea what to expect. Having lived her entire life in the telemarketing district’s worst neighborhood, the Crack, Kantkiss feels unprepared to fight to the death while simultaneously winking and looking adorable for the cameras. But when her survival rests on choosing between the dreamy hunk from home, Carol Handsomestein, or the doughy klutz, Pita Malarkey, Kantkiss discovers that the toughest conflicts may not be found on the battlefield but in her own heart . . . which is unfortunately on a battlefield.

Lol, this made me laugh.

Handsomestein :'DDD

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''