• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt^^

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

"Wacht, sinds wanneer zijn er hier huis-elven? Eerlijk Vals? Eerlijk? Wie denk je dat er al de hele tijd voor je eten zorgt?

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Yuffie

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

http://www.emirates.com/nl/english/flying/dining/economy_class.aspx

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

http://m.weheartit.com/uneventful

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+ "px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+" px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Life is all about having a good time.

plaatje voor op mijn profiel :')

All of the stars are fading away, just try not to worry, you'll see them some day

Charlaine Harris

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

FUCK YEAH I win, stupid mosquito!  

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

"I want to be a bird so I can shit on your head <3~"

Dit doe ik maar niet, want ik zag net dat mijn ckv eindverslag onder mijn ctrl v zit xd

- dat ga ik jullie niet aandoen, dat staat al op een topic, lol -

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife