• Druk op je ctrl-toets tegelijkertijd met de v-toets, en ontdek wat je het laatst gekopieerd hebt^^

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

"Being single doesn't mean that you're weak. It means that you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve" - Niall Horan

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Caution first, always.

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

*Topic Nummer 153 is geclaimd door Sarah.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Vriendelijke groetjes,
    Isabel

[ bericht aangepast op 30 juli 2012 - 20:34 ]

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/peter-jackson/an-unexpected-journey/10151114596546558

Caution first, always.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Het adres van mijn vakantiehuisje, maar dat ga ik hier niet random neerpleuren :'].

1. Een decoden iphonehoesje maken
    2. Een tekening met AL mijn oc's
    3. Eindelijk eens beginnen aan mijn manga magic magic puan
    4. Ik wil zo een doll maken als tessa  >w<
    5. Nog een at afmaken
    6. Een commission afmaken
    7. Raburi laten zingen 

Beter gezegd mijn to do list voor deze vakantie lD

I'm not short D: I just live in a big world

Life is a beautiful struggle

@TheFeyzaAslan: Roses are red, I have phone. Only my mum stalks me. Forever alone.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

*BOOM* Vol!

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 beri- Nee echt?

[ bericht aangepast op 31 juli 2012 - 9:21 ]

Tijd voor koffie.