• Ik was dus het woord SWAG op Urband Dicionary aan het opzoeken omdat ik de betekenis er niet meer zeker van wist en sommige mensen hebben een nieuwe betekenis eraan gegeven en stiekem vond ik het echt grappig.

3 SWAG
    A stupid saying that's overused. People 90 per cent are dumb teenagers, 10 per cent are little ass kids trying to be cool use it for EVERYTHING and also as their facebook name thinking that shit's cute: 'I just opened a cabinet, SWAG.' 'I just fell down, lol, SWAG.' 'SWAGNIFICENT' '(your name) idontgiveafuq gotsswagg' 'lives in swagtown' 'works at swagville' 'That show was so SWAG.' 'I just finished brushing my teeth, SWAG.' 'Hey guys, just woke up, SWAG.' 'Lol, I got kicked out of class, SWAG.' 'I cursed the teacher out, SWAG.' 'Tumbling on tumblr in class, SWAG.' '(your name) the swag god' 'texting in class, SWAG' ... 'SWAG.' You don't have no motherfucking swag.
    You: 'I got swag.'
    Me: 'That's because you're a fucking retard trying to be like the rest of the try hards thinking their dumb ass have swag.'

4. SWAG
    S- Something
    W - We
    A - All
    G- Get tired of hearing

Welk woord zijn jullie zo beu gehoord?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Nou, het woord swag sowieso.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Niet gehoord, maar gezien; YOLO

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Kaien schreef:
    Oh zwijg me van die YOLO, dat is echt zo'n triestig woord.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Lol. YOLO is erger. Een vriendin van mij had met een jongen gezoend op het schoolfeest en dat terwijl ze een dag daar voor bezig was met nog iemand. Dus ze hield twee jongens aan het lijntje. Ik wees haar daar op en alles wat ze zei was "oh haha nou ja yolo".
    Yolo is not an excuse to be a whore.

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Chizzle my nizzle. Ik weet niet als het echt een woord is, maar die 13-14 jarigen gebruiken het constant op fb.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.

Uneventful schreef:
    Yolo is not an excuse to be a whore.[/i]

^ and this. I lol'd.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.

Die tekst klinkt alsof het zelf is geschreven door een gefrustreerde puber.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Secretly We Are Gay.
    She Wants A Gentleman. :3

26 - 02 - '16

Yolo en swag, beeeh.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Yolo vind ik zo'n irritant woord.

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Kaien schreef:

Jah YOLO. Wat betekend dat woord nou eigenlijk? Ik zie het overal maar ik weet nog steeds niet wat de betekenis ervan is..slecht, haha :X

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

YOLO, Swag en alles wat daarop lijkt.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

YOLO, swag, shizzle

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Opulence schreef:
    (...)

Jah YOLO. Wat betekend dat woord nou eigenlijk? Ik zie het overal maar ik weet nog steeds niet wat de betekenis ervan is..slecht, haha :X

you only live once.

& ja ook, Swag en YOLO wel verder niet echt.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Parcifal schreef:
    (...)
    you only live once.

& ja ook, Swag en YOLO wel verder niet echt.

Aah okii, thanks. :p

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •