• Beginpost komt als ik thuis ben :'D

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Hellooooo :'D

Life is all about having a good time.

En toen druppelde het topic opeens weer vol en kwamen Nena, ik en Charlene erbij. 8D

Lizse schreef:
    En toen druppelde het topic opeens weer vol en kwamen Nena, ik en Charlene erbij. 8D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU! *verpletterd Lisanne met mijn awesomness*

help

Stornoway schreef:
    (...)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU! *verpletterd Lisanne met mijn awesomness*

*stikt door Marthes awesomeness*
    You written something? :'D

Lizse schreef:
    (...)
    *stikt door Marthes awesomeness*
    You written something? :'D

Neu. I didn't knew what to write. :/ *kruipt in the Box of Shame*

help

Stornoway schreef:
    (...)

Neu. I didn't knew what to write. :/ *kruipt in the Box of Shame*

DIDN'T KNOW.
    *heeft grotere hekel aan Engelse dan Nederlandse spelfouten*
    Sjeez, die mensen in SL konden echt geen Engels, wat een accent D: *is trots op Brits accent*

Lizse schreef:
    (...)
    DIDN'T KNOW.
    *heeft grotere hekel aan Engelse dan Nederlandse spelfouten*
    Sjeez, die mensen in SL konden echt geen Engels, wat een accent D: *is trots op Brits accent*

Shojjy. Ik krijg nog geen Engels, ja. xd Wat moet er eigenlijk gebeuren in het volgende hoofdstuuukje? *zit vast in Box of Shame*

help

Liesje, wil je trouwens meedoen aan deze falende RPG? http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=138058

Rivera wilt een 26-jarig lief. xd

help

LISANNE! I missed you, omg. D:

Sorry als ik even niet reageer, ik ben druk bezig iemand op Q te helpen als vrijwilliger :')

Komt er iemand op tinychat? Ik verveel me.

help

Laswell schreef:
    LISANNE! I missed you, omg. D:

NENAAAAAAA! TC BUDDY KOM ONLINE!

help

Deleted Scene

GODRIC GRYFFINDOR: We will create a school to teach all the brave young wizards and witches.

SALAZAR SLYTHERIN: And we must also teach those students who are cunning and sly.

ROWENA RAVENCLAW: And we shall open our doors to those with a curious mind and appetite for creativity.

HELGA HUFFLEPUFF: My tongue is blue because I was eating lollipops for dinner! Wanna see? I can almost do a cartwheel! Are you watching?!

GODRIC: That's great, Helga. You don't need to shout. But would you like to help us form a wizarding school?

HELGA: I like to hug. I'm really good at it. Hugs are like presents that always fit. Can I be the school's hug captain? I can teach hugging! I can also teach Laundry and How To Draw Bubble Letters.

GODRIC: No. Hugging is not something we are concerned with.

HELGA: Oh really? How long should a typical hug last, Mr. Know-It-All?

GODRIC: Um…ten sec—

HELGA: Wrong! A good hug lasts a lifetime because it lives in your heart for infinity years!!!

SALAZAR: Maybe we only need three people to start a school.

HELGA: Badgers are my favorite! I'm going to make lemon squares! Can we call the school Smile Town? If I close my eyes, am I invisible? Can I have turtle? I'm good at making bubble letters. Really good. The trick is to pretend the letters are clouds and to use purple.

SALAZAR: By the way, if 68% of the students in my house turn out evil, it's totally not my fault. Cool? Cool.

Ik vind dit zo genius.

help

Hallo.
    IK BEN TERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Wat ik moet doen:
    -topic 143-147 inhalen
    -8 pagina's inbox bekijken
    -alle gemiste hoofdstukken inhalen
    -GB's beantwoorden
    -jullie vragen hoe het is geweest op jullie vakantie
    -me aanmelden voor; beta wat nutteloos is.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.