• sorry dat de beschrijving die ik erbij zet engels is, maar ik had hem op youtube gezet en daar alles in het engels gezet (het meeste zal niet goed gescheven zijn maar het is leesbaar :)) en ik heb geen zin alles nog in het nederlands te tiepen.

je kan hem het beste op youtube zelf kijken, daar is de kwaliteit beter.

Please read first:

i was planing on making this yesterday, but when i was done, it deleted itself, so that did not really work out. nothing in this video (except from the storyline and the editing itself) is mine, in the first place everyting belongs to disney, mike & brian and nickelodeon, in the second place some shots belong to LoveAndHeartBreak, the other Credits are in the video itself.
    StoryLine:
    Melody finds Aang almost drowning and saves him, they become good friends, but because Aang is the Avatar, Ariel is scared something will happen to Melody and she forbids Melody to see Aang ever again. Melody and Ariel have a fight about it and Melody Runs away, leaving everyone thinking she is dead. Melody goes to Morgana the sea witch, and become's a mermaid.

4 years later Melody sees a boat and goes looking at it, she sees Aang and recognizes him. then there is a storm, and again Melody saves Aang from drowning. after that she goes back to Morgana (who is older too :) ) and she gets her legs back.

When she comes above Aang falls in love with the strange girl (not recognizing her), but then the husband of Morgana comes above, letting Aang be in much hurt and Changing Melody back into a mermaid, she falls in the water, but the man did not give her back the breathing under water, and she drowns.

Aang goes mad and goes in the Avatar State, he takes away the husbands magic.

But Melody is dead.
    The story is suppose to tell you about how hard love is, and that it does not always work out good. In the first place because Melody only liked Aang as a friend, and not as in a romantic relationship, but Aang did feel like that for her. and in the second place because evil always is there, in reality that evil is simple: humans. Humans, mostly yourself, but somethimes others, are your biggest problem in love.
    Please don't bother about Aang being 40 in the series where i used him, in this story its just 4 years later, so he is not that old.
    $DragonWingsQuizlet

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2012 - 11:54 ]

Grappig hoe het ene moment jullie beiden onafscheidelijk waren. Nu zijn jullie 2 mensen die elkaar proberen te vergeten.