• heel simpel:

een paar random namen ;3

persoon 1: ik heet Jan
    persoon 2: (geeft een cijfer voor de voornaam van degene boven hem) (6 bijv.) en zegt: ik heet Piet

en zo door ;p

ik begin wel

Bianca

Charlene

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hmm, 6je.

Simone (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Puck.

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Sterre

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Ook een 6.

Simone.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Saartje. (:

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Jade

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

hmm, 5
    Melissande

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

7 (:

Miriam

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Oh, die vind ik zo Nederlands, 6je.

Simone

Anne

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Jolie

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Anneroos

Het is niet ongewoon dat mensen hun hele leven wachten met beginnen te leven. - Eckhart Tolle

5 ;$

Naomi

[ bericht aangepast op 26 aug 2012 - 10:00 ]

"Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away, and going away means forgetting." Peter Pan

Ingaline

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.