• Hangover

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Down- Jayn Sean

Little Bird - Ed Sheeran

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

The A Team Ed Sheran

Supercell-Perfect day

Shoganai i ne~

Tyler The Creator ft. Frank Ocean- She

Don't find love. Let love find you.

Cher Loyd Want U back

words will be just words to you bring them to life.

without you

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Yellowcard - Twentythree

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Alweer Withoud you

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Vegas girl

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Now, until the moment you die

Humanity stops where our love goes further, 'till the end of time we will be together. There lie my hopes and dreams.

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Skyscraper

Oh yes, I'm into the HP soundtracks.

hangover