• Bedankt voor alle prachtige momenten samen. Ik hoop dat er nog veel bij komen.
    I love you.<3

    [ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2012 - 16:14 ]


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    grrr stom pk!!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    IsaacLahey schreef:
    grrr stom pk!!


    wasda?


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    Scatach schreef:
    (...)

    wasda?
    Provinciaal kampioenschap!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Ik vind het zielig voor 1D, nu is Kiss You ookal uitgelekt... Da's al de derde vandaag.


    The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

    Good evening. (:


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Adesso schreef:
    Good evening. (:
    Hallo (droog lezen)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Die solo van Louis vind ik ook geweldig in They Don't Know About Us :3333 ik heb echt iets met zijn stem de laatste tijd...


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Oh ik verveel me dooooooooooood D:


    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

    Carvalho schreef:
    Oh ik verveel me dooooooooooood D:
    me tooooo!!!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    100ste post!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    IsaacLahey schreef:
    (...)me tooooo!!!


    Oke, dan spammen we het topic vol :'D


    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

    -boert-


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    IsaacLahey schreef:
    100ste post!


    He? 100ste?


    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

    Carvalho schreef:
    (...)

    Oke, dan spammen we het topic vol :'D
    ok!!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    stom pk!!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.