• Titel zegt genoeg .
    Bekijk de signature van diegene boven je en vertel aan waar je denkt !

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

Het alfabet,,
    ^^

I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.

Iemand missen.

Bad decisions make good stories.

^Waarheid

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

De duivel.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

.. Verward

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Een liedje.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

een wolf

I don't have time to worry if it's right or wrong, you can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending!

Zelfvertrouwen.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Band

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

De wereld.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Een sprookje.

draken

Ik zie het al voor me, een dronken Harry Styles - een jongen met schattige krullen - die voorovergebogen ligt, om naar zijn kat te kijken en daarna tegen die kat te praten. ''Hey, cat. You're very cute, miauw miauw.'' Muahhaha x'D.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Uhm.. Apart. Wel grappig, maar apart.

vechten ^^