• Ik heb een HP blog, waar ik vertel over alle dingen die misgaan in de HP world. Op die blog ben ik een Halfblood heks, dus het is een fictionele blog :)
    http://wizardinamuggleworld.wordpress.com/

hh

HoogHouden

Je mag niet zomaar je topic omhoog kicken en random berichten plaatsen.
    Als mensen willen, zullen ze heus wel reageren ^^

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Let's keep this on top!

Moffat schreef:
    Je mag niet zomaar je topic omhoog kicken en random berichten plaatsen.
    Als mensen willen, zullen ze heus wel reageren ^^

Sorry

Voorproefje:
    Ministry Of Magic

We all know the Ministry of Magic. Some hate it (like me) some love it, some work there, some destroy it, we all have our own personal thought of the Ministry of Magic. Here’s mine.

I dont like the Ministry. It’s to… To controlling. When you step in the building, whether it’s with the visitor’s entrance (a phone booth) or by floo powder, or even by the worker’s entrance (a toilet), it intimidates immediatly. It has a certain posh-y look. When you look at it, you immediatly know you’re being followed by some sort of magical eye. You’re being watched. They SEE what you do. They can even control what YOU see. It’s a prison. And once you’re in, you cant come out normal.

The next thing i’m going to do is pointing out some problems of the MoM, in seperated paragraphs.

Dolores Jane Umbridge is the most evillest witch i’ve ever seen. She’s just plain MEAN. She hates werewolfs (and other half-humans) and likes to see them killed. She tortures children and other men and steals alot of things. Hogwarts was a HELL when she was there, and i can know, i was there. She let’s children write rules with their OWN BLOOD. If that’s not mean, i’m Mickey Mouse.

Death Eaters have been WORKING there. In the heart of the wizard community! Yaxley and even He Who Must Not Be Named! And that Lucius Malfoy worked there for AGES!

I dont like the Ministry.

Kyria

Read more at: http://wizardinamuggleworld.wordpress.com/