• Willen jullie me tips geven? x
    En steel het alsjeblieft niet..

Yes. Yes I know what you're thinking. You probably think this will be one of those happy endings. 'Everything will be okay in the end, so if it's not okay, it's not the end.' Those were the words they held on to. They said it because they had hope. They just fucked with their own minds, told themselves everything was going to be alright. It wasn't true. No, ofcourse it wasn't. How do I know? Because this is already the end. Just because I'm telling you this story, doesn't mean I'm alive at the end of it. It's not a fairytale kind of story, where happy endings excist. It's that kind of story were things just got so out of control. I'm the only one who knows why, who felt it. Who was there. You will never feel it like I did, you will never feel the pain that I felt. Maybe you should be happy that you are not able to feel my pain. Maybe you shouldn't be. You know why? Because you can only feel real love when you know what real pain feels like.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”