• Ik zoek het boek van Beach Blondes en het liefst koop ik geen boeken omdat ik het boek dan één keer lees en er dan niet meer naar omkijk.
    En aangezien ik een E-reader (digitaal boek) heb, wil ik dus graag de digitale versie van dit boek, maar ik kan hem nergens vindeeen!
    En bij de bibliotheek heb ik ook al gekeken voor het boek, maar daar was ook niks te vinden en mijn vader kon ook geen download vinden!
    Maar aangezien ik er nu best veel moeite verder voor heb gedaan om dit boek te vinden vraag ik me af of het wel de moeite waard is.
    Straks heb ik het boek eindelijk en valt 'ie heel erg tegen. Daarom wil ik vragen aan jullie of jullie dit boek hebben gelezen en of jullie het boek leuk vonden of juist stom, graag ook de reden waarom het leuk is en/of waarom het stom is.

Ivar Oosterloo.

''I always knew that BEACH BLONDES was a book. I have seen it in the bookstore before, and I remember thinking that the book looked scary because of its size. Other than that, I never gave it the time of day. I saw it in someone’s Youtube video one time, but I don’t remember who’s, but I remember them saying they really like it, so I decided to pick it up. I am really glad I did, because I found BEACH BLONDES to be a really enjoyable novel.
    Although the plot is pretty cliché, I really enjoyed it. I would take this on one of my vacations and read it on the beach, because of its story and plot. The story didn’t take long to develop, within the first two chapters I would say it really started rolling.

I have never been a fan of third person writing, and that is what this was written in. It seemed to go well with the story though, because I seemed not to mind it as much as some books. I guess it fit the story, even though I wish she did write it in first person, because it would have shown a whole lot more of the emotion I think this book lacked.

I loved the characters in this book. Summer was a very nice character to read, she wasn’t crazy yet she wasn’t a goody two-shoes. The other supporting main characters were amazing too, and I loved Seth and Diver.

I think everyone should give this book a chance. I understand that it may not be for everyone, I just think that it’s a book that you should give it at least one chance, because it really is a good book. It may be too girly for some people, but I can’t say I didn’t like that about the book.''

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'