• Is deze zin logisch? I'm a angel and a girl. And I have to decide which one I wanna be. A shadow is following me. And he only have one goal. I. Must. Die.
    Thanks!

Welke klinkt beter?

- I have to die..
    - I must die..

[ bericht aangepast op 1 april 2013 - 14:50 ]

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Wanna is muziektaal.Het moet want to zijn.

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Rembrandt schreef:
    Wanna is muziektaal.Het moet want to zijn.

Dankjewel!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Voor zover ik weet zijn er een paar foutjes;
    "I'm an angel and a girl. And I have to decide wich one I want to be. A shadow is following me. And he only has one goal. I. Must. Die."

[ bericht aangepast op 1 april 2013 - 14:46 ]

Lifeisajoke schreef:
    "I'm an angel and a girl. And I have to decide wich one I wanna be. A shadow is following me. And he only has one goal. I. Must. Die."

Take me to wonderland

And he only has one goal

Denk ik

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Je begint geen zin met And.

Your make-up is terrible

Ik zou het zo doen:
    I'm an angel and a girl and I have to decide what I want to be. A shadow is following me and he has just one goal. I have to die...

[ bericht aangepast op 1 april 2013 - 14:48 ]

I am an idiot, I move.

Lifeisajoke schreef:
    "I'm an angel and a girl. And I have to decide wich one I wanna want to be. A shadow is following me. And he only has one goal. I. Must. Die."

Verder klopt hij volgens mij wel.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

I'm an angel and a girl. And I have to decide which one I want to be. A shadow is following me. And he(/it) has only one goal. I. Must. Die.
    Ikzelf zou i.p.v. he, it gebruiken omdat ik dat beter vind klinken. Nu moet je zin helemaal kloppen.

From these ashes, I will rise

Super bedankt voor jullie hulp!

Unvernunft schreef:
    Ik zou het zo doen:
    I'm an angel and a girl and I have to decide what I want to be. A shadow is following me and he has just one goal. I have to die...

Mijn Engels faalt behoorlijk, maar ik zou het inderdaad ook eerder zo doen als Unvernunft zegt (:

“If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.”

Ancore schreef:
    I'm an angel and a girl. And I have to decide which one I want to be. A shadow is following me. And he(/it) has only one goal. I. Must. Die.
    Ikzelf zou i.p.v. he, it gebruiken omdat ik dat beter vind klinken. Nu moet je zin helemaal kloppen.

Zou hij niet kunnen? Omdat de schaduw een soort van een persoon lijkt te zijn?

I am an idiot, I move.

It is logischer.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Unvernunft schreef:
    (...)
    Zou hij niet kunnen? Omdat de schaduw een soort van een persoon lijkt te zijn?

Jawel, ik zeg alleen zelf dat ik het beter vind klinken. Ik heb natuurlijk geen idee waar de story over gaat, maar in mijn verhalen is een schaduw of schim vaak een soort monster dat ik liever omschrijf met het :Y)

From these ashes, I will rise