• [ bericht aangepast op 5 april 2013 - 15:24 ]


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Don't cry. D:


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    MELISSA IS OFFICIEEL DE LIEFSTE HIER OKE?


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Hai.


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    HAI


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    I'm back.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Morgen weer naar school (cat)


    •*• Lululu •*•

    IK BEN ECHT GOEDGEZIND

    En ik ga morgen nog op vakantie :'3


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Mallory schreef:
    Morgen weer naar school (cat)

    Weekend is veels te kort


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    Kiss Me van Ed Sheeran vind ik echt zo'n mooi liedje, dat ik er bijna van moet huilen.


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    JLFK;SJF;LKDSJFNDF


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Buikpijn.

    Yep. My period is coming.

    I hope it is my period. Ik wil geen onnodige pijn D:


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel schreef:
    Buikpijn.

    Yep. My period is coming.

    I hope it is my period. Ik wil geen onnodige pijn D:

    Aaahw, ik leef met je mee.
    Ik heb wel onnodige pijn. :P


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    What ies iet, mai dier Kim?

    It's Kim, right?


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel schreef:
    What ies iet, mai dier Kim?

    It's Kim, right?

    Jep.


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    SJAFKLSJFNASRERIPQ$WPRLAWFS


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.