• Dan is deze site iets voor jou. Wat je ook doet, alles wat je maakt is prachtig (:
    Dus veel plezier!

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Erg verslavend ja, haha. Ik heb er een opgeslagen maar heb geen idee hoe ik het in dit topic kan krijgen. :'D

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Uploaden via Tinypic.com en dan jpg link hierin :P

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

^Albion: Bedankt!

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

No problemo! ;)

Dat is best wel Awesome.

Aanschouw, kunst:

Tijd voor koffie.

Tijd voor koffie.

Haguro schreef:
    ^Albion: Bedankt!

Die is vet mooi!

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

Deze heb ik met mijn moeder samen gemaakt. ^^

Ok, ik begin dit leuk te vinden ;D

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Wauw, dit is leuk. (:

Bad decisions make good stories.

@Moretz: Thank you. :Y)

God dit is verslavend.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Try to beat this: 8 cool weave silk pictures

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    Try to beat this: 8 cool weave silk pictures

Holy shit. Die van Tony Stark lijkt me nog het lastigste. :')