• We waren bij 6.


    Record: 251

    11


    "You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

    12


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    13


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    14


    "You can't cancel Quidditch!" - Oliver Wood

    15


    Caution first, always.

    16


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    17


    Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.

    18


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Negentien.


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    20


    Caution first, always.

    21.


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Boem (wbw)


    "When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

    1


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    2.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    3


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.