• ik vroeg me af welke serie mensen volgen op Q.

Mijn lijstje;

The Walking Dead
    Teenwolf
    Chibi Vampire

ook serie op internet geldt als een serie en anime ofcourse :D

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

KittyChan schreef:
    (...)

Germ
    en ik ben nog steeds aant wachten op 3 juni en jij moet het waarschijnlijk ook weten :D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    (...)

STILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hij is zo epic!!!

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

- House M.D.
    - Criminal minds
    - Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
    - Angel Beats!

Dit zijn wel de 4 top series wie ik volg.

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

CSI
    Arrow
    Pretty Little Liars
    Homeland

Miep

Destined schreef:
    - House M.D.
    - Criminal minds
    - Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
    - Angel Beats!

Dit zijn wel de 4 top series wie ik volg.

House is echt epic!

Macavity schreef:
    CSI
    Arrow
    Pretty Little Liars
    Homeland

wat moet ik me voorstellen bij Arrow?

Pair of kings. ;3

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

KittyChan schreef:
    (...)

wat moet ik me voorstellen bij Arrow?

Dit:9~

Miep

KittyChan schreef:
    (...)

House is echt epic!

Jaaa :O House is geweldig!
    Ik vind het ook altijd geniaal hoe die alles in de war schopt, maar altijd wel gelijk krijgt.
    Onder het motto van: Het is een enorme klootzak, maar hij heeft wel gelijk. xD

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

Once Upon A Time, Game Of Thrones, 90210, Hawaii five-o, Revolution, Hart Of Dixie, Awkward, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Beauty And The Beast, Grimm, Dexter, Teen Wolf en Pretty LIttle Liars.

Te veel dusxD

Learn who you are before someone tells you who you should be.

Miep

Destined schreef:
    (...)

Jaaa :O House is geweldig!
    Ik vind het ook altijd geniaal hoe die alles in de war schopt, maar altijd wel gelijk krijgt.
    Onder het motto van: Het is een enorme klootzak, maar hij heeft wel gelijk. xD

Helemaal mee eens xD

Bartowski schreef:
    Once Upon A Time, Game Of Thrones, 90210, Hawaii five-o, Revolution, Hart Of Dixie, Awkward, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Beauty And The Beast, Grimm, Dexter, Teen Wolf en Pretty LIttle Liars.

Te veel dusxD

Grimm is ook al afgelopen op tv :(

- Pretty Little Liars
    - The Big Bang Theory
    - Modern Family

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Glee, Pretty Little Liars en The Carrie Diaries

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.