• Ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar jullie favoriete quotes (A) (:

Een van mijn Fav's is:
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself...."

Beautiful people, are people who smile.

Ik heb alleen Links Awakening uitgespeeld maar ik moest echt lachen toen ik dit zag;
    "Link, do you always look into other people's drawers?"

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Ocarina of time:
    Zelda: "What's your name? ...Link... Strange, it sounds... familiar. Okay, Link..."
    Ganondorf: "Heh heh heh... You want a piece of me?! Very funny! I like your attitude!"
    Malon: "Oh, it's the fairy boy again! I heard you found my dad! How did you like the castle? Did you see the Princess? Hee hee! Dad came home in a hurry after you found him. Hee hee! Oh yeah, I have to introduce you to my friend, fairy boy! She's this horse. Her name is Epona. Isn't she cute?"

Er zijn er eigenlijk zoveel, maar die ga ik niet allemaal noemen, aangezien ik van iedere game wel een favoriete quote heb, per personage. Dus dat duurt even, maar omdat ik Ocarina of time het beste spel vind, heb ik ze hier neergezet. ;)

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

"Oh you thought my name was Zelda? That's a f*cking girls name!"

Sorry, had to (krul)

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    "Oh you thought my name was Zelda? That's a f*cking girls name!"

Sorry, had to (krul)

Uggs, leging, skirt so 2008 :Y)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:
    (...)

Uggs, leging, skirt so 2008 :Y)

L I N K? More like L I N GAY

Searching heavens for another earth

Taiteilijan schreef:
    (...)

L I N K? More like L I N GAY

Oh snap, it's Ganondorf tryin' to jock on my style. Batman's cape, Lioncoln's beard, were you dressed by a child?

Tijd voor koffie.

Kwijt schreef:
    (...)

Oh snap, it's Ganondorf tryin' to jock on my style. Batman's cape, Lioncoln's beard, were you dressed by a child?

Cause' hes the L to the I to the N to the K

Hey hey link!

da's die van mij:Y)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."