• De zoekfunctie werkt momenteel niet bij mij, dus vandaar een nieuw topic. En oui, ik heb nog eens nagevraagd of dit topic mag. Hier heb je alle ruimte om over van alles en nog wat te kletsen (:

Laatste reactie > nieuw topic.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 aug 2013 - 14:03 ]

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

FANGIRLING

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Ik claim dit tot Fenna topic :Y)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

In the 1960s, the CIA started the Operation Acoustic Kitty – they implanted a microphone into those little furry creatures' ear canals, a radio transmitter at the base of their skulls, and a thin wire antenna to their long fur. The CIA spent over $20 million, but the project failed. After the first spy-cat was released, it was immediately killed by a taxi.

Eyegasm

Wauw :Y)

Hebben, hebben, hebben.:Y)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

I'm talking to this youngster right now so shut up.

Een hugeass bump van dit topic omdat ik mijn liefde voor Tobirama wil laten zien en ik in de mood ben voor zinloze onzin. HURR.
    Here have some Maddy.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Naerys schreef:

I laughed - my cat did the same thing yesterday. :9~

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Sinistre schreef:
    FANGIRLING

OH GOSH YES

Tijd voor koffie.

Naerys schreef:

Haahha, cute

-

koetjiekoetjiekoetjie..

you never leave my mind, even when i have a million things to worry about

It was a beautiful evening at the lake, and Deinonychus antirrhopus ruffled its feathers appreciatively.

Lmfao.