• Like wtf haha

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Hahaha, geweldig! x')

From these ashes, I will rise

whahaha

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

Filosofisch

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Deep. c:

Miep

Nightblogger? x')

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Nu stel ik me alles voor en het is best vies eigenlijk.(cat)

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Square schreef:
    Nightblogger? x')

Idk het gebeurde gewoon xd

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Hahahaha. xd

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Tyrion schreef:
    Nu stel ik me alles voor en het is best vies eigenlijk.(cat)

Nu weet ik weer waarom ik de anon-button uit heb staan. (krul)

Chaos is a ladder.

Ben ik nu de enige die haar navel ging bekijken om te zien of dat überhaupt mogelijk is?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Lol. Het idee is grappig, maar dat kan toch echt niet. Lijkt mij dan, zou nogal vaag zijn als je lichaam een gat niet benut.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Hij heeft wel een punt.
    :I

i put the fun in funeral

Meeeh dat is raar. Nu krijg ik rare gedachten erover. (no_chears)

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

DarkSavior schreef:
    Lol. Het idee is grappig, maar dat kan toch echt niet. Lijkt mij dan, zou nogal vaag zijn als je lichaam een gat niet benut.

In naam van alle pervs op Q, wil ik je even melden dat dat wel heel fout klinkt :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

In naam van alle pervs op Q, wil ik je even melden dat dat wel heel fout klinkt :W

Weet ik en dat was ook de bedoeling. Maar het is toch zo? Elk gat word benut :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 26 mei 2013 - 23:44 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.