• Plaats hier je storys wat je wilt gaan adverteren! C:
    Zelf heb ik ook een storie, en jullie mogen natuurlijk ook een storie plaatsen. En misschien zal ik wel een kijkje nemen.
    Mijn storie:

Shae A Game Of Thrones

Inhoud
    In the Magical and Mythical lands of Westeros is a unnatural and horrific event showing up.
    There is not only a terrible war between the Starks and the Lannisters happening, but also the dead walking out their graves.
    But the rumurs spread fast and reaches Volantis. When the whore of her lord, hears about the events showing up in the north of Westeros. She wants to go there aswell to witness and battle the White Walkers. But not only the white walkers are the trouble.... Beacuse afther all, why are they coming back? and who is responsible for all this?
    Shae discovers a terribly secret as she infiltrates a wildling camp, NOONE may ever know,, And that is why Shae has to deal with it herself.

And that u will read in this time-consuming story of fantasy and adventure.

<<>>
    --Avontuur
    --Horror
    --Fantasy
    --Fanfiction, A Game Of Thrones.

Engels Geschreven. Bevat Geen Spoilers

[ bericht aangepast op 15 juni 2013 - 13:32 ]

Whut

I'm a killer. Malik

WANTED

"Don't judge my choices if you don't understand my reasons"

"I want to spent every socond with you"

Records:
    Abo: 63
    Kudo: 200
    Bladwijze: 20

*Ned full
    *Zayn Malik
    *Scarlett Khatrine
    *Murderer boy
    *Rich girl
    *Love
    *Drama
    *beginnen bij 10 abo's
    *Neem abo We waarschuwen niet

Live is what you make, so make it beautiful

Desperate Liars

Proloog
    Een bijenkoningin, iedere kleine of grote stad had het wel. En iedere bijenkoningin had ook zijn volgelingen, die braaf alles volgden. Er is altijd wel iemand die de koningin graag dood wil, alleen ging het deze keer te ver.

Deze schrijf ik samen met xSunshineee

Written On The Walls.

“I think that the only real loneliness is when you allow yourself to just lose yourself in sadness."

-