• Een hele tijd geleden was er het foto-topic, en om het toch weer een nieuw leven in te blazen, het gif topic.
    Dus, post maar los!

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Hehe, arme Neville. :'D

Edit: En dan nog deze, omdat het gewoon niet anders kan als mij naar HP gifs gevraagd wordt en ieder topic beter wordt van deze gif. Sorry not sorry. :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 15 juni 2013 - 23:55 ]

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Klassieker

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Even een aanvulling op mijn vorige post met wat situaties waarin je die gif van Neville waarschijnlijk hard nodig hebt. (cat)

[ bericht aangepast op 15 juni 2013 - 23:55 ]

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

mijn topics(H)(H)(H)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

abbo niet vergeten:Y)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Mijn topics.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2013 - 10:41 ]

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Yeah, Potterheads unite :Y)

And in that moment, we were infinite.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2013 - 10:52 ]

To love is to destroy.

Mijn topics

Miep

:W

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Mijn topics :Y)

26 - 02 - '16

Ze doen het allemaal niet omdat het er zo veel zijn D:
    First World Problems.

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Waar is het foto topic eigenlijk gebleven? :c

Ik ga dit topic trouwens vol spammen. Ik heb er nog miljoenen. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 16 juni 2013 - 11:10 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''