• Hi everyone, I've been working on a new RPG idea... Can ya'll be nice and tell me what you think, what needs improving ext? :)

The year is 2380. The world has been mostly destroyed by a massive nuclear bomb released by the American's to end WWV, and to prevent other wars.
    Only Europe remains, but is now known as Iihiran, and not the way it appeared before. Most of the cities, like in the rest of the world, are in ruins, and the majority of the population have died. The survivors all suffer from radiation sickness.
    But from the ashes and ruins, grew a new, Golden Age for humankind. In 2300, twenty years after the bomb, scientists and doctors worked together to create and perfect a surgery that completely overhauled a person, and turned them all into the same ideal of beautiful with no physical flaws, and with a perfect immune system. But the surgery has a darker side, that no-one knows about in the Cities. It creates little scars on the brains of those operated on, making them very docile and obedient. Slaves, basically, of what the Authorities want. This is heightened by the fact all the different social groups are kept separated into towns, cutting down interactions between them.
    But outside of the Cities, out where the soil is still contaminated, there is another community. The 'Croppies' (as they're known) live as 'Rusties'. This means that they grow or kill their own food, make their own clothes and build their own homes. They believe that the world order had been contaminated, and are trying to convince young Teenies to join them instead. They want to over-throw the Cities and return the Earth to its former glory.

I also have a lot of notes on the different social age groups, the towns....

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 10:29 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

xLithium schreef:
    (...)

Can't you start earlier? Because in September I have school again and now I don't have school and I'm going to the third year and they say it's the hardest year with the most homework and stuff -.-

I guess I could start end of August.. What does everyone else think?

I always seem to have a problem pronouncing 'Idea'. Or, I pronounce it like 'Ajdie' or 'Ajdie-ah'. Which one is the right one?

Anyway, end of August is fine!

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2013 - 2:00 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

I like it! [:

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Puzzel schreef:
    I always seem to have a problem pronouncing 'Idea'. Or, I pronounce it like 'Ajdie' or 'Ajdie-ah'. Which one is the right one?

Anyway, end of August is fine!

. Eye... Deya xD

Okay! :) It will open then. I'm glad people seem to like it. o.o I was scared they wouldn't.

Puzzel schreef:
    Well, it actually sounds pretty awesome! If you start it, please warn me (:

This^

I'm walking around and then I look down in my hand and where I usually have my cellphone, I just have a gun ~ Sam Tsui

Silversnow schreef:
    (...)

This^

I'll put a big announcement in here then :)

Ok, I'll guess I'lll try to participate... Can you warn me too? I always miss those announcements... Haha

I can't define who I am.

I'll write in your guestbook, okay? :)

You promised you would warn me via facebook XD

Oh, one thing: I have two days on which I almost can't post. Thursday and another day. Thursday I have my own balletlessons and on the other day I'll be doing my internship (also ballet)

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Thysia schreef:
    My English sucks, but I like the idea.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

xLithium schreef:
    You promised you would warn me via facebook XD

Oh, one thing: I have two days on which I almost can't post. Thursday and another day. Thursday I have my own balletlessons and on the other day I'll be doing my internship (also ballet)

I'll message you on facebook niichan, no worries haha. And that's fine :)

Lolicia schreef:
    (...)

You're welcome to try if you want to honey.

Finley schreef:
    (...)

You're welcome to try if you want to honey.

Ik wil er graag aan meedoen, maar de hoeveelheid RPG's waar ik aan mee doe zijn best wel gevaarlijk. En dan ben ik ook nog bezig met verhalen van mij. Denk niet dat ik dat ga redden en dat mijn personage een verwaarlozing gaat worden.

Lolicia schreef:
    (...)
    Ik wil er graag aan meedoen, maar de hoeveelheid RPG's waar ik aan mee doe zijn best wel gevaarlijk. En dan ben ik ook nog bezig met verhalen van mij. Denk niet dat ik dat ga redden en dat mijn personage een verwaarlozing gaat worden.

That's fair enough - I wouldn't want you to overwork yourself. Maybe you could just follow it?

Finley schreef:
    (...)

That's fair enough - I wouldn't want you to overwork yourself. Maybe you could just follow it?

I will do my best.