Ik was de laatste ^^
But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.
Bekend.
Your make-up is terrible
“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel
Bekend
×Berlimirangabanmelimarnoemarkaylineranstalviegai×She walks in starlight in another world×
Onbekend
Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.
Wel s gezien.
Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.
"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen
Een paar keer gezien.
Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.
Flannery schreef: Bekend
| Reality is for people that lack imagination |
bekend
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Wat vaker gezien de laatste tijd.
bekend (ik sta wel bekend onder andere namen ook)
Voor mij ben je onbekend.