• Welke tas is het mooist voor school? Ze lijken inderdaad veel op elkaar maar welke is ook het makkelijkst te combineren en gewoon het leukst?

1;

2;

3;

xx

I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you co

Geen, want rood is moeilijk te combineren.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Ik zie niet veel verschil xD

Doe maar 3

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

De eerste :)

I'm a girl in the world

Tweede.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Ik vind ze echt spuuglelijk, maar als ik moest kiezen, dan zou ik de eerste kiezen.

Zelf zou ik zoiets niet uitkiezen, want het is niet mijn smaak, maar anders zou ik voor de eerste gaan (;

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

de eerste =]

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

Sinistre schreef:
    They all look the same to me. To be honest.

16 - 09 - '17

Vestige schreef:
    Ik vind ze echt spuuglelijk, maar als ik moest kiezen, dan zou ik de eerste kiezen.

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

1 en 3 ik vind ze suppppeeeerrr

Promises mean everything , but after they are broken sorry means nothing. -Eminem

tweede! en ik vind ze eerlijk gezegd echt wel leuk voor een schooltas! :]

effort never betrays you

Ik zou 2 doen, vind 't wel cool hoe dat bruin terug komt bij de hanger (idk how you call that, I'm tired XD).

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Vestige schreef:

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

Sinistre schreef:
    They all look the same to me. To be honest.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

De derde :9~

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife