• Cirrino was de laatste


    -

    Bekend c;


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekend :'D


    -

    Bekend


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

    Redelijk bekend


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend

    bekend


    It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

    Onbekend.


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Bekend ^^


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Bekend


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekend


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Whitmore schreef:
    Bekend


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Wel eens gezien.


    "Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

    Onbekend.


    Enjoy life

    onbekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.