• Yup, because tonight I'm having a birthday-sleepover. ^^ and I'm poor, so i'm baking the snacks instead of buying. Maar goed, morgen ben ik jarig, dus vanavond gaan we met zn allen disney films kijken. that's it. That's the party. Watch disney and eat. this is the life, i tell you.

en dan op Maandag ga ik naar London om wicked te zien!

Who else is having a good day?

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Disney en muffins klinkt als een geweldig feest. Alvast gefeliciteerd. *O*

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Oehh, gimme! Veel plezier vanavond!

Ik heb vandaag mijn eerste kickbokstraining weer gehad, nadat ik er 5 maanden uit lag vanwege rugklachten. Ik voel me top en heb geen pijn (:

From these ashes, I will rise

Square schreef:

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Square schreef:

26 - 02 - '16

It looks delicious. :Y)
    Oew, have fun tonight.^^ And already a Happy Birthday!

•*• Lululu •*•

GIMMEEEEEEEH :9~

Have fun! And happy birthday! :'D
    En eetsmakelijk

[ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2013 - 15:59 ]

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Thanks guys!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Square schreef:

"Libraries were full of ideas – perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons."

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Rumtumtugger schreef:

Next time we meet, I shall make you muffins, my darling. and I love you, and I don't give a shit that you live in Belgium. You are still a part of our family, darling.

Alvast gefeliciteerd! Ik kijk zelf erg graag Disney, vooral in combinatie met muffins, so: have fun! :'D En veel plezier bij Wicked!
    Nee, niet bijzonder, maar ik heb een relaxt weekend en dat vind ik het wel waard om blij van te worden.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Oeh, jammie<3
    Alvast Happy Birthday!*O*

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

NightVale schreef:
    (...)

Next time we meet, I shall make you muffins, my darling. and I love you, and I don't give a shit that you live in Belgium. You are still a part of our family, darling.

I don't really care about the muffins, I want to be there for your birthday (no_chears)

[ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2013 - 16:34 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Square schreef:

16 - 09 - '17

Square schreef:

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa