• Kennen jullie deze test al? Het is een hele korte persoonlijkheidstest aan de hand van kleuren, waarbij je iedere keer heel simpel de kleur moet kiezen waar jij je het beste bij voelt. Een vriendin van me stuurde 'm vanmiddag aan me door en ik heb 'm nu net zitten maken en ik schrik gewoon van hoe goed te uitslag klopt. D: Normaal heb ik dat nooit met dit soort testjes, maar ik kan me er serieus helemaal in vinden ;o.
    Nu ben ik natuurlijk vreselijk benieuwd of dat bij jullie ook zo is. :Y) Het duurt maar heel eventjes en werkt perfect tegen de verveling. :')

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Ik kwam hem laatst al tegen op Tumblr en had er toen ook bijna een topic over gemaakt. Bij mij klopte het inderdaad ook griezelig goed. :Y)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

I'm taking it right now ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Mijn Engels is niet zo heel goed, dus veel snap ik niet van de uitlsag :')

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

NightVale schreef:
    I'm taking it right now ^^

Wauw... die klopt inderdaad heel erg goed.

Holy fucking shit, nope, that's creepy.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Your Existing Situation

"He lacks the motivation to put forth effort in achieving her goals. she feels neglected and insecure and is seeking a loving, secure, problem-free environment."

Your Stress Sources

Tries to hold back her normal enthusiastic and imaginative self in fear that she may get carried away by it and chase after unrealistic goals. Feels betrayed and used and is staying emotionally distant to keep others from hurting her more. her is distrusting and suspicious of the actions and intentions of other people.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Feels unhappy and isolated because she is unable to succeed in finding the cooperation and understanding she desires.

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

Your Desired Objective

"Strongly resists any limits given her or disputes directed toward her. Stubborn, close-minded, and is hard to change her mind once it is made up. Uses her stubbornness as a way to prove she is independence and in control of the situation."

Your Actual Problem

"His personality is such that she analyzes and examines everything with harsh judgment, which is viewed as an attitude of harsh criticism and disapproval. Fails to take into consideration all the facts when making her judgments. "

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to her short comings, which leads her to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."

Wauw. Ik krijg er de kriebels van. Het klopt allemaal..

26 - 02 - '16

Holy shit ik denk dat 75% zeker klopt.

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

Wauw, daar klopt geen zak van. :')

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

I'm scared now.
    Nee, serieus. Dit klopt gewoon 100%.

Ik begon te wenen. Zo hard klopt het.
    Dat is some scury shit.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Wow, bij mij klopt de uitslag ook heel goed..
    Wel een leuke test, had er nog nooit van gehoord.

The universal language of art.

Ik kreeg vooral de kriebels bij het relatiegedeelte. Vooral omdat het om die redenen kapot is gegaan :c

26 - 02 - '16

Ik snap er niets van. Mijn Engels, ik moet het niet uitleggen zeker?

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Klopt bij niet zo heel veel van. Wel een paar dingen, maar lang niet alles xD

"Does not like to put to much effort into things, except sexual activity."

Blijkbaar doe ik niet zo goed mijn best, behalve als het op seksueel gebied aankomt xD