• Kennen jullie deze test al? Het is een hele korte persoonlijkheidstest aan de hand van kleuren, waarbij je iedere keer heel simpel de kleur moet kiezen waar jij je het beste bij voelt. Een vriendin van me stuurde 'm vanmiddag aan me door en ik heb 'm nu net zitten maken en ik schrik gewoon van hoe goed te uitslag klopt. D: Normaal heb ik dat nooit met dit soort testjes, maar ik kan me er serieus helemaal in vinden ;o.
    Nu ben ik natuurlijk vreselijk benieuwd of dat bij jullie ook zo is. :Y) Het duurt maar heel eventjes en werkt perfect tegen de verveling. :')

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Gimlas schreef:
    I'm scared now.
    Nee, serieus. Dit klopt gewoon 100%.

Never forget who you are

Klopte bij mij niks van.

Colada schreef:
    Klopte bij mij niks van.

Dan heb je hem denk ik niet goed ingevuld (: Ik zat ook zo van:
    Uh.. Maar geel spreekt me nu het mees taan, naaaah, dat kan niet, ik haat geel.

Uiteindelijk toch gewoon geel gedaan enzovoort en toen kwam er iets uit dat klopte ^^

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Uiteindelijk toch gewoon geel gedaan enzovoort en toen kwam er iets uit dat klopte ^^

Same. Ik hou van geel en dat sprak me hier juist het minste aan ^^

Gimlas schreef:
    I'm scared now.
    Nee, serieus. Dit klopt gewoon 100%.

Wie durft te verdwalen, zal nieuwe wegen vinden!

Het klopt min of meer :p

Your Existing Situation

This representation a wall between the opposite colors before it and the remaining colors.

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves her feeling isolated."

"Although she feels isolated and alone, she is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow herself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "

Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists she is free to develop in her own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on her own, with little to no help from others."

Ik heb echt binnen vijf secondes al die kleuren aangeklikt, puur op wat me aansprak x'D. Daardoor klikte ik ook een keer mis.

edit; even snel opnieuw gedaan, niet verkeerd geklikt deze keer. Deze uitkomst past een stuk beter ook.

Your Existing Situation

"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

"Struggles to make her demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if she doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Your Desired Objective

Very active imagination and may be prone to fantasies and daydreaming. Always dreaming of interesting and exciting things to happen to her. Is a charmer and wants to be admired for that.

Your Actual Problem

"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

[ bericht aangepast op 18 sep 2013 - 21:22 ]

i put the fun in funeral

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Er is geen juiste manier van invullen. En daarnaast is het maar een test, waarschijnlijk niet eens betrouwbaar en gevalideerd, maar afijn. ^^ Mijn uitkomst klopte ook niet en dat ligt echt niet aan mijn manier van kleurtjes kiezen.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Het is een psychologische test en tussendoor moest je ook drie minuten wachten (;

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Het is een psychologische test en tussendoor moest je ook drie minuten wachten (;

Oh, sorry. Wat dom van mij. Omdat dat erbij staat is het natuurlijk meteen een goede test. *.* Fijn dat jij een uitkomst had waar je iets mee kan, maar bij mij was dat helaas niet het geval en daarnaast heb ik zulke testen niet erg hoog zitten, maar dat ben ik.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

I gotta say it's 50/50.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Bij mij klopt het echt helemaal. :'D

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Holy shit.
    Sprakeloos.

Tijd voor koffie.

half om half het ene deel wel de andere niet

If you can dream it, you can do it❤️

Sommige dingen klopten wel, andere niet !

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa

Ik kwam hem op tumblr idd al tegen. Heb hem even opnieuw gedaan, en het klopt voor het grootste deel gewoon.. best wel confronterend.

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, she has a very precise and methodical manner. she needs relationships which offer her understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Current situation is leaving her doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

"Holds high standards for himself, which she justifies by false reasoning. she is constantly trying to impress others with her achievements, but does it in a stealthy way so she does not come off as conceited. "

Your Actual Problem

"Inability to reach her goals, she is afraid to create or pursue new goals because she fears the rejection and let down they may cause her. she is feeling anxious and escapes by withdrawing into herself and protecting her emotions leaving her moody and depressed."

''i appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art''