Amnesiae was de laatste. Het laatste topic is al 2 maanden gesloten en voor de rest kon ik geen vijfde topic ervan vinden, dus hier is het dan.
-
4
Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.
9
Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare
Caffeine schreef: 6.
Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.
7
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet
7,5
8.5.
I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Dress like you're going to meet your worst enemy today.
5
Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.
7.5.
De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.
6
"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, O
16 - 09 - '17
6.5