• Het vorige was gesloten.
    Begin maar met mij.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

•*• Lululu •*•

Again, ik weet hoe oud je bent, maar zoals ik zei: ik zou je 16 à 17 jaar schatten.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

16/17

Do what people say you can't.

12/13

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

17/18

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

16/17

That is a perfect copy of reality.

15/16

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.