• De laatste was gesloten en er is naar mijn weten nog geen nieuwe geopend.
    Begin maar met mij.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

9 (mijn moeder zei dat ook altijd tegen mij :))

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.

Dear heart, I know why you feel lonely. The people around you don't really know you, that's why they can't love you

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2013 - 20:18 ]

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''

Bad decisions make good stories.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."