• Vorige topic was vol!

    Laatste was:
    Fallen - Lauren Kate


    Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

    niet gezien:(

    The originals-> serie


    It's better to look back on life and say: I cant believe I did that. Than to look back and say: I wish I did that.

    Zes.

    Body of Proof - Serie.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    niet gezien c:

    Arrow {Serie}


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Ken ik niet.

    Vampire diaries (serie)


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    6.

    The 100.


    “She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

    8,5

    Divergent (film)


    "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

    6
    Pretty Little Liars (serie)


    Years of love have been forgot. In the hatred of a minute. - Edgar Allan Poe

    7

    The Vampire Diaries (serie)


    Spinning around, I'm weightless.

    3

    Victorious


    "If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

    7
    Arrow


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    8

    The Maze Runner (boek)

    [ bericht aangepast op 14 juli 2014 - 17:57 ]


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Nog steeds niet gelezen.

    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (serie)


    Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

    7.

    Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.


    “She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

    Ken ik niet.

    Vampire Academy. :W


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    7 (de boeken dan)

    Vrees Me - Tahereh Mafi


    Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)