• Tijd voor een nieuw en ontzettend origineel forumspelletjes maarnietheus: wat heb je als laatste gedronken?

Ik snap dat het een ingewikkeld raadsel is en het einde van het verhaal raadsel is, dat je je laatste gecomsumeerde vochtsubstantie hier moet benoemen. D'accord, succes! :'D

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Orchard schreef:
    Lichaamssap

Say what..?

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Disnerd schreef:
    (...)

Say what..?

Saliva.

*.*

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

H2o.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Water

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

hertog jan

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Arizona honing thee

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Chocolademelk :Y)

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

Appelsap :'D

Water.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Monster.

Soms ben ik het sterkste wijf ter wereld en soms ben ik een kwartelei.

Freeway cola

[ bericht aangepast op 28 dec 2013 - 1:25 ]

Warme thee voor mijn pijnlijke keel.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Kinderchampagne van de Hema :Y)

sinas c:

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Koffie

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.