Noekienoek - Hybra - 27 juni | 15
    Marietje - Daddario - 3 juni | 13
    KayKay - WhiteWalls - 21 januari | 13
    Lientje - Cage - 14 maart | 13
    Ranibees - Tomliinson - 13 juni | 18
    Crysty - Begin - 25 november | 12
    Sylli - Syliam - 18 juni | 19
    Gaily - Jingle - 20 juni | 17

WE ARE: Berlimirangabanmelimarnoemarkaylineranstalviegai! Klik hier voor de uitspraak, door onze lieftallige assistente

Afwezigheden:

Marlijn & Aniek: 28 december t/m 6 januari.
    Melissa: 3 t/m 5 maart.
    Lieke: 13 t/m 17 maart.

MEDEDELINGEN:
    Gab wordt deze week 17.
    Deze story van Lieke verdient abo's [HINT].
    Deze story van Rani verdient abo's [HINT].
    Deze story van Noek, Lieke en Nikki verdient abo's [HINT]
    STEM ALLEMAAL OP MELIEKE!

Ik ben echt blij dat ik bij dit topic zit. Jullie zijn zo lief! I love you guys <'3 x Aline

[ bericht aangepast op 27 dec 2013 - 20:27 ]

•*• Lululu •*•

Boilesen schreef:
    Ik weet niet wat ik van mijn profiel moet vinden, hm.

Is toch goed?

16 - 09 - '17

Syliam schreef:
    (...)

Is toch goed?

Vind je? Ja, ik twijfel een beetje, vandaar haha.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Boilesen schreef:
    (...)
    Vind je? Ja, ik twijfel een beetje, vandaar haha.

Ja

16 - 09 - '17

Is er hier nog leven?

-

Ik ga stuk om me eigen.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Jingle schreef:
    Is er hier nog leven?

There is!

& dankje Sylvie!

Danmarks Dynamite.

Geen probleem, Gabs, maar dat is dan 2 euro omdat ik de moeite deed om op je profiel te kijken.
    Haha, grapje xp

16 - 09 - '17

GAILYBELL!

16 - 09 - '17

Syliam schreef:
    Geen probleem, Gabs, maar dat is dan 2 euro omdat ik de moeite deed om op je profiel te kijken.
    Haha, grapje xp

Hahaha!

Danmarks Dynamite.

Oh gosh, de orpg met mijn bestie is echt dramatisch, haha

16 - 09 - '17

It wasn't what they told me it would be. You know, a good life, great love. I wasn't loved by much people and I still don't. I don't know why, tho. I got bullied, they laughed at me, they talked about me.
    And all I could think of was; 'why is life so hard, why does people like this exist?' I felt useless, ugly, broken. And yeah, I still do. The power and confidence are gone. I have difficult times talking to new people, im to afraid to be alone. I'm to afraid to get a job, I'm to afraid to have important talks with people. Talks which will decide the rest of my life.
    In two days it's my birthday. You think I'm excited? Well, I am, a little bit. But only because there are people on the internet who do wish me the best. My family decided not to come on my 16th birthday, a year ago. I was fighting against all the bullying and then nobody showed up there. I was broken and I cried. I cried on my 16th birthday. Well, this year will be the same. The same little club that came a year ago. And one more friend. I'm not looking forward to it. I won't cry, because I'm prepared now.

Two years long I wished myself gone. Because you know, my face won't change. I never will be perfect. I still don't have a boyfriend, probably because of the same thing. This year I got in loads of fights, lost some friends. What is it worth living for you know.
    I never dared to cut myself. I wanted it badly, but I couldn't. The pain inside me isn't even gone, I'm still struggling everyday. Trying to be good enough for everybody. That's why I'm so nice to other people. That's why I wished the best for them. Because I don't have a good life, but that doesn't mean others can't have a good life.

I'm so done with my life to be honest. I'm afraid for what will come after I got my diploma. I don't want to know.

There are just two things that will help me through it. It may sound cliché, but yeah it's the truth. The boys helped me through a lot. They have been my life for the past two and a half years. I've made so many 'friends' on twitter and on here. People who actually care about me, or act like it. Without them, the boys, I would have more worse than I am now.
    The same goes for this topic, because damn, you guys saved me. I still don't like my life or anything, but the times, the endless times, you all tried to cheer me up. I can't thank you enough for it.
    When I wasn't here for a simple two weeks, I had three break downs. I didn't want to leave all those amazing people. This clearly meant that you really are my life and that without you guys, I would have been nothing.

Lang verhaal, maar ik moest dit even kwijt.
    Je hoeft het ook niet te lezen, maar ik wou het even ergens dumpen.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 dec 2013 - 3:09 ]

Danmarks Dynamite.

Boilesen schreef:
    It wasn't what they told me it would be. You know, a good life, great love. I wasn't loved by much people and I still don't. I don't know why, tho. I got bullied, they laughed at me, they talked about me.
    And all I could think of was; 'why is life so hard, why does people like this exist?' I felt useless, ugly, broken. And yeah, I still do. The power and confidence are gone. I have difficult times talking to new people, im to afraid to be alone. I'm to afraid to get a job, I'm to afraid to have important talks with people. Talks which will decide the rest of my life.
    In two days it's my birthday. You think I'm excited? Well, I am, a little bit. But only because there are people on the internet who do wish me the best. My family decided not to come on my 16th birthday, a year ago. I was fighting against all the bullying and then nobody showed up there. I was broken and I cried. I cried on my 16th birthday. Well, this year will be the same. The same little club that came a year ago. And one more friend. I'm not looking forward to it. I won't cry, because I'm prepared now.

Two years long I wished myself gone. Because you know, my face won't change. I never will be perfect. I still don't have a boyfriend, probably because of the same thing. This year I got in loads of fights, lost some friends. What is it worth living for you know.
    I never dared to cut myself. I wanted it badly, but I couldn't. The pain inside me isn't even gone, I'm still struggling everyday. Trying to be good enough for everybody. That's why I'm so nice to other people. That's why I wished the best for them. Because I don't have a good life, but that doesn't mean others can't have a good life.

I'm so done with my life to be honest. I'm afraid for what will come after I got my diploma. I don't want to know.

There are just two things that will help me through it. It may sound cliché, but yeah it's the truth. The boys helped me through a lot. They have been my life for the past two and a half years. I've made so many 'friends' on twitter and on here. People who actually care about me, or act like it. Without them, the boys, I would have more worse than I am now.
    The same goes for this topic, because damn, you guys saved me. I still don't like my life or anything, but the times, the endless times, you all tried to cheer me up. I can't thank you enough for it.
    When I wasn't here for a simple two weeks, I had three break downs. I didn't want to leave all those amazing people. This clearly meant that you really are my life and that without you guys, I would have been nothing.

Lang verhaal, maar ik moest dit even kwijt.
    Je hoeft het ook niet te lezen, maar ik wou het even ergens dumpen.

Awh Gabs ... You are worth it, babe!

Ik ken je nu al twee dagen en ik weet uit die twee dagen dat jij een geweldig meisje bent! Je bent echt super lief en alles wat je daar verteld vind ik erg. Je verdient het niet zo neergehaald te worden. Je bent uniek, net zoals ieder ander. Je bent echt een schatje!

16 - 09 - '17

Syliam schreef:
    (...)

Awh Gabs ... You are worth it, babe!

Ik ken je nu al twee dagen en ik weet uit die twee dagen dat jij een geweldig meisje bent! Je bent echt super lief en alles wat je daar verteld vind ik erg. Je verdient het niet zo neergehaald te worden. Je bent uniek, net zoals ieder ander. Je bent echt een schatje!

Hm, ik had niet verwacht dat je het nog zou lezen om deze tijd. Ik moest het even kwijt en hier was de beste plek.
    Maar ik vind het echt superlief wat je zegt! Het is moeilijk voor me om alles te geloven wat je zegt, omdat ik het zelf niet zie. Maar het doet me goed om te weten dat jij het wel zo ziet. Dankje.
    Hetzelfde geldt trouwens voor jou, want je klinkt echt als een gezellige top meid!

Danmarks Dynamite.

Boilesen schreef:
    (...)

Hm, ik had niet verwacht dat je het nog zou lezen om deze tijd. Ik moest het even kwijt en hier was de beste plek.
    Maar ik vind het echt superlief wat je zegt! Het is moeilijk voor me om alles te geloven wat je zegt, omdat ik het zelf niet zie. Maar het doet me goed om te weten dat jij het wel zo ziet. Dankje.
    Hetzelfde geldt trouwens voor jou, want je klinkt echt als een gezellige top meid!

In de vakantie ben ik altijd zo lang op. Geloof me, ik meen wat ik zeg!
    Dankjewel (:

16 - 09 - '17

Syliam schreef:
    (...)

In de vakantie ben ik altijd zo lang op. Geloof me, ik meen wat ik zeg!
    Dankjewel (:

Ik vaak ook, haha. En ja, ik geloof je. Het is voor mij alleen moeilijk te bevatten. c;
    Alsjeblieft.

Danmarks Dynamite.