- Redelijk bekend.
    - Wie ben jij?
    - Who are you?
    - Bekendos.
    - Onbekendos.
    - Kom ik soms tegen.
    - Ooit tegengekomen.
    - Wel 'ns/eens gezien.
    Ken je er meer? Stuur een PM naar: topicstarter (in dit geval Gifts)

[ bericht aangepast op 6 jan 2014 - 17:19 ]

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Bekend

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Famous

bekend ^^

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Bekend.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Bekend

De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.

Onbekend?

Bekend.

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

beetje bekend

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Bekend

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Bekendos

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Bekend

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Bekend (Ik was Guinness)

Disnerd schreef:
    Bekend

Bekend

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    Bekend