• Welk boek lezen jullie momenteel?

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2014 - 22:27 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ik lees nu Requiem, van Lauren Oliver (:

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Spotgaai - Suzanne Collins.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson. – John Green & David Levithan.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Assassins Creed: Black flag van Oliver Bowden.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Ik lees nu 'Wijd open' van Sebastian Fitzek. Enorm spannend en gruwelijk!

“Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” - Throne of Glass

Ik lees nu De koninklijke leerling, van John Flanagan, en The Vampire Diaries; ontwaken & de strijd , van L.J. Smith. (:

Thanks for the journey.

Bart Debbaut - Scherven

Ex astris, sciencia

Suzanne Collins - Spotgaai

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Charlotte Kerner - Blueprint Blaupause, ik moet 'm voor Duits lezen. Geweldig boek, though.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Allegiant -Victoria Roth
    Echt een geweldig boek!

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Wintermeisjes van Laurie Halse Anderson

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

Ik ben nu begonnen aan "De donkere kamer van Damokles"

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Attraversare schreef:
    Charlotte Kerner - Blueprint Blaupause, ik moet 'm voor Duits lezen. Geweldig boek, though.

Da's lang geleden dat ik daarvan heb gehoord! Was vroeger altijd mijn favoriete boek.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Life of pi

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Matched van Ally Condie, de originele (Engelse) versie.

:)