• De laatste drie waren:
    Tonkin
    Konoyo
    CrueIIa

    sorcery


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Sorcery.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Medousa


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Hansel


    ... But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that?

    Nebraskae

    Colada schreef:
    Nebraskae


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    Colada

    Sorcery


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Solitaria.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Medousa schreef:
    Solitaria.


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Al


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Medousa


    just sm:)e en the world smiles with you

    Nebraskae.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Medousa


    #dealwithit (cool) NecklessOfHope --> Trohman

    Vivant


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran