• Couldn't resist (cat)

Aangezien dieren zo geweldig fotogeniek zijn en dit topic nog enigszins nuttig te houden, post hier de meest geweldige foto's van dieren :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 7 april 2014 - 11:32 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

How dare you bump this topic? Like this (cat)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Look who I found!

Gevonden op 9GAG, met de caps: "Who do I have to maul to get a drink around here?"

[ bericht aangepast op 29 april 2014 - 9:29 ]

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

I lol'd. Jullie reacties zijn echt geniaal. *O*

-

Haha god, ik kwam deze tegen :')

Paenitet schreef:
    My topics, want dit topic is gewoon geniaal.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Freedom!!

Vampire + Servant = Servamp

Ellery schreef:
    I lol'd. Jullie reacties zijn echt geniaal. *O*

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

26 - 02 - '16

Hahahahah :')

Hamartia

Geweldig! :'D

“Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” - Throne of Glass

^ Die tweede is zoooo lief.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

“Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” - Throne of Glass