• Nummer 5 zat vol en er was nog geen nieuwe, dus bij deze.

Laatste gifs:

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2014 - 10:18 ]

Tell me about it, stud.

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

[ bericht aangepast op 7 mei 2014 - 21:19 ]

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

She was acting pretty, thought she owned the city. Someone should've told her that pretty ain't a job.

Ik moest hier aan denken, hahahaha, sorry everybody.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 mei 2014 - 21:42 ]

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

You can't touch music but music touch you

'Your happy ending may not be what you expect. That's what will make it so special.' ~ Mary Margaret

ars moriendi

'Your happy ending may not be what you expect. That's what will make it so special.' ~ Mary Margaret

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.