• Omdat er nog geen nieuw topic was gestart, besloot ik er maar weer een aan te maken.

Ik heb een nieuw spel bedacht, het ideaal om verveling tegen te gaan. Aan de hand van de profielfoto, etc. Van de user boven je, geef je degene naam waarvan jij denkt dat die bij hem of haar past. Profiel bekijken op zich is prima, zolang je de naam van de user in kwestie maar niet leest.
    (Onzin naam of niet, doesn't really matter.)

Oké, vrij simpel dus.
    May the names, be ever in your favour.

Ik geef Donaghy de naam Eliza. En nu ik weer:Y) (ok niet eigendunk opvatten a.u.b, gewoon een beetje melig)

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Tom

I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.

Tamara

May StarClan light your path.

Cassandra.

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Saffier

May StarClan light your path.

Merlin

Sven. Ik kan jou geen andere naam geven ugh. :/

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ellen.

Sometimes it's best not to care.

Kelly.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Mara.

Luna

Connor

"I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

Sophie

Emma

I like my choices. I hope she likes hers.

Kira

"If there’s one thing that life has taught me, it’s that people fear what they don’t know."

Draco. :Y)

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."