• Hellooo!

Ik ben bezig met een marvel story genaamd: She Wolf. En ik had een idee voor een cover in mijn hoofd, maar dit is niet iets dat ik zelf kan uitwerken ben ik bang. Ik was nieuwsgierig of iemand van jullie die skills heeft om dat te doen. Ik zal eerst even een uitleg laten zien waar het over gaat.

My life has never been easy.
    I've seen wrong. I've done wrong and I've felt wrong.
    I've been through things that scarred me for life.
    And nightmares for every night.
    But now that I'm on the right side.
    The side of dreams and hope.
    I give life another chance.

Started at 2014.
    o Written in Dutch, spoken in English.
    o It's fiction, not based on reality.
    o Marvel gerelateerd
    o It would be great if you take an abo!
    o Like my story? really appreciate if you would recommend to others
    o By: Laleah

Soundtrack video

Name:
    Leena Buckley
    Personality:
    Leena is a mysterious girl who has no correct information about her past. She's very dedicated to her work and doesn't back down for anything. If she believes she can do something, she can. This makes her very stubborn (and often gets her in danger. ) She is good at what she does, and she knows it. Though she doesn't have that much of an ego. Leena puts all her time in her job and her dog. But when she is away, her neighbors will take care of her dog. Except for her dog, she has no one. She doesn't really bond with people. Mostly because she has trust issues. But she doesn't really care. Honestly she doesn't care about what most people think of her, because no one really knows her. Working at SHIELD gave her the skills she needed to keep secret what was needed to kept a secret. She loves to sing, it relaxes her. She has a heart of gold hidden inside a heart of steel. No one gets inside, unless they prove to be worthy of that. But she does flirt around, who cares. It's her life she thinks. As long as they leave her emotions out of that. Although she has been very popular with the guys, if she can't stand them, she'll kick them away. Literally.
    Friendship is important to her. Even though she doesn't trust people at first, if they get to her, she is willing to do anything to defend her friends.
    Hobby's:
    Leena loves to go the shooting alley to 'shoot' her frustrations away. She could also be found in SHIELD's gym, kicking ass like no one can. Every other spare time she has left, she putts in her dog; Loki. At night she sometimes hangs out at the bar, trying out her skills of reading people. She goes to the same place very night, the bartender already knows when to put an extra Whiskey on the bar.
    Work:
    Leena is a high-ranked SHIELD agent. She is a master in different material arts like Karate, judo, aikido, boxing, tai-kuando and kung-fu. She can handle any kind of gun and mostly hits the bulls-eye. She's also not a bad knifethrower or archer and can speak different kind of languages fluently.
    Motto:
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
    Favourite quote:
    When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?' - Sydney J. Harris

Leena is dus een chape changer die in een wolf kan veranderen.

Mijn idee kwam een beetje op toen ik deze plaatjes zag:

(Aangeizne je op een forum niet meer dan 3 plaatjes in mag voeren doe ik het even in verschillende berichten .. Want die plaatjes zijn wel nodig..

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Dit wil ik vor mijn cover ook. Dat een vrouwenhoofd langzaam aan 1 kant in een wolf veranderd. Ik heb vor mijn personage voor Evangeline Lilly gekozen. Daar heb ik 2 goeie plaatjes voor gevonden die misschien geschikt zijn. (andere opties hoor ik graag! )

Als achtergrond had ik zo'n soort landschap in gedachte:

And again: idea's are always welcome!

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Verder gaat Leena vaak samenwerken met Clint Barton en Natasha Romanoff (Marvel)
    En die wilde ik dus eigenlijk ook op de achtergrond hebben. Is eventueel niet nodig maar vnd dat wel leuk. Als het te vol wordt dan laat ik hen er uit.

Alvast ontzettend bedankt voor de hulp en gewoon de moeite om dit te lezen. En ik hoop dat iemand me zou willen helpen :)

Ik heb een betere dag/avond dan gedacht, al heb ik de cover dus wel erg simpeltjes gehouden, aangezien ik gewoon geen uren achteraan kan werken eraan. Je moet maar zien of je hem bruikbaar vind of niet, anders zal ik later in de week iets anders proberen.

“If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.”

Valkyries schreef:
    Ik heb een betere dag/avond dan gedacht, al heb ik de cover dus wel erg simpeltjes gehouden, aangezien ik gewoon geen uren achteraan kan werken eraan. Je moet maar zien of je hem bruikbaar vind of niet, anders zal ik later in de week iets anders proberen.

Ik vind dat het er echt super uitziet!! :D
    Heeeel erg bedankt!! Deze ga ik zeker gebruiken! :D

Als dit voor jou simpel is.. Wauw hahaha :D

Ik zal ook wel wat voor je willen proberen, ik weet alleen niet wanneer ik hem af zal hebben. x)

Credendo Vides

DreamerN schreef:
    Ik zal ook wel wat voor je willen proberen, ik weet alleen niet wanneer ik hem af zal hebben. x)

Ahh dat zou top zijn! Battle of the covers xD
    Neem je tijd hoor, geen probleem haha