• Wat luister je nu?

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Hierna Million Voices || Otto Knows.

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Little Mix - Competition

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.

Little Mix - Something About The Boy

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Vraag me maar niet hoe ik daaraan kom. HAHAHA.

30 seconds to mars - Closer to the edge.

You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

Outer Science - Jin ft. Amatsuki

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

ONE OK ROCK - Liar

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

The Baseballs - 'Angels'
    Het is een leuke versie en het is een leuke band, maar helaas hou ik meer van het origineel van RW.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Yayde schreef:
    ONE OK ROCK - Liar

_O_

OT; Abstract Nonsense - Neru ft. Amatsuki

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Underdog, Imagine Dragons

Not all those who wander are lost.