• Vul deze test in en reageer hier met je uitkomst! Het is een persoonlijkheidstest waar je bij een aantal stellingen 'agree' of 'disagree' of iets tussenin kan aanduiden, en dan kom je een 'type' uit dat jij bent. Dan krijg je een hele beschrijving over 1 van de 16 types die je kan zijn zegmaar, en meestal is het zo accuraat dat het eng wordt. Ik ben INFJ!
    (duurt 10 minuutjes ofzo)
    http://www.16personalities.com/

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2014 - 22:38 ]

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.

INTP.

This city looks so pretty. Do you wanna burn it with me?

ISTP

26 - 02 - '16

INFJ.

"Libraries were full of ideas – perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons."

INTJ

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

ENFP. :Y)

Everything is illuminated by the light of our past.

ENFP (turbulent variant).

In een andere test kreeg ik ESTP xd Ik vind wel dat ENFP beter bij me past

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2014 - 23:45 ]

Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

Zabimaru schreef:
    ENFP (turbulent variant).

In een andere test kreeg ik ESTP xd Ik vind wel dat ENFP beter bij me past

#dealwithit (cool) NecklessOfHope --> Trohman

INFJ, grappig. Hij klopt niet helemaal, maar komt wel aardig in de buurt.

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

ISFJ

I'd love to change the world.

INTP

“Voel je het?”

ENFP

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality.
    You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills.

Jes, klopt helemaal!

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Ik heb nu even geen tijd om deze test te doen, maar ik kom eigenlijk altijd op INFJ uit, wat ik ook wel heel erg bij mezelf vind passen. ^^

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

INFJ

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

ISFP

ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they're out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it's that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior - chances are, they've expressed more than once the phrase "Don't box me in!"

INFP
    You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2014 - 15:39 ]

Your make-up is terrible