• "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Aardappel.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Lalalalala nu zit ik met dit lied in mijn hoofd


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca schreef:
    Lalalalala nu zit ik met dit lied in mijn hoofd


    Welke?


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Guarnere schreef:
    (...)

    Welke?

    Violent Pornography :'D


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca schreef:
    (...)
    Violent Pornography :'D


    OH DIE KEN IK. DIE LIET MIJN VADER ME LUISTEREN. En mijn vader heeft een Guns 'n roses tatoeage kwam ik gisteren achter C:


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Dmgff


    -

    Guarnere schreef:
    (...)

    OH DIE KEN IK. DIE LIET MIJN VADER ME LUISTEREN. En mijn vader heeft een Guns 'n roses tatoeage kwam ik gisteren achter C:

    Die staat op mijn profiel derp en REALLYYYY ERMARGHERD SOO COOOL :3 Ik sta al de hele dag in fangirlmode dus ik ben te enthousiast over alles


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca schreef:
    (...)
    Die staat op mijn profiel derp en REALLYYYY ERMARGHERD SOO COOOL :3 Ik sta al de hele dag in fangirlmode dus ik ben te enthousiast over alles


    Ik merk het. Word je al enthousiast als ik zeg dat ik appelmoes heb gegeten? :')
    Mijn leven is fangirlmateriaal.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Mine.


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

    Guarnere schreef:
    (...)

    Ik merk het. Word je al enthousiast als ik zeg dat ik appelmoes heb gegeten? :')
    Mijn leven is fangirlmateriaal.

    Idunno als jij het lekker vindt.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Esca schreef:
    (...)
    Idunno als jij het lekker vindt.


    :')


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Lawl ik kan deze kerel niet uitstaan en het is oas episode 2


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Hai.


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Q crasht bij mij, heel erg.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Guarnere schreef:
    Q crasht bij mij, heel erg.


    Als je een reactie wil plaatsen? -- heb ik ook :')


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys