• Ik was het vergeten en niemand anders deed het :').

    Ik was de laatste (a).


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    10


    26 - 02 - '16

    8,3


    you said "plese don't ever change" but you don't like me they way i am

    6

    6.8


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    7,9


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    8,5


    Als je altijd jong bent, heb je nooit een jeugd.

    4.

    Acht.


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

    9,2

    [ bericht aangepast op 21 mei 2015 - 23:31 ]


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    8,7


    all because i liked a girl

    6,6


    you said "plese don't ever change" but you don't like me they way i am

    Zes.


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

    7,8


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    7,0


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    8.0


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.