• MayLynn
    Inoubliable

    En hierbij ook ik waren de laatsten.

    Vorig topic


    i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

    Uptown.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Loras.


    Just Smile, Peace & Love

    Loras.


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Loras.


    What would Emma do?

    Neminis


    I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

    Sociopaths.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Orvieto


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Orvieto


    En het moeilijkst is niet het communiceren van, maar het toegeven aan jezelf.

    Guarnere


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Meruem schreef:
    Guarnere


    I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

    Donnie


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Inoubliable.


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Neminis schreef:
    Inoubliable.


    "Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door."

    Chelina


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Neminis


    If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.