• Hallo iedereen!

Ik zit op de moment in mijn laatste jaar secundair onderwijs en er wordt bij ons een schoolboek gemaakt. Vandaag mogen we een quote doorgeven die erin komt en ik kan echt niet kiezen. Dus kom ik jullie om hulp vragen. Hieronder staan er een paar die ik wel leuk vind.

-Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
    -Lazy rule: Can't reach it. Don't need it.
    -Live like spongebob: laugh out loud all day without any reason and annoy all the mean people with your happiness.

Ik hou persoonlijk nogal erg van Engels quotes, maar alles is welkom! =) Het mag iets zijn wat jou inspireert, blij maakt, doet lachen... Alles staat open! De enige regel is dat het maximaal 140 woorden moeten zijn.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2015 - 20:21 ]

What would Emma do?

Somnephilia schreef:
    It's blood, not nuclear waste. Chill out.

This place holds a lot of memories for me. Some bad, some... No. No, no, all bad.

I didn't do it. Oh wait, THAT. Yes, I did do THAT.

I know, I've said it before, nut it bears repeating: Don't provoke the ducks!

That is a terrible, horrible idea! Let's do it and see what happens.

Don't bleed on my floor.

So you mean to tell me a stressball isn't for throwing at people who stress you out?

Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when being pushed down the stairs.

Exercise? I thought you said 'Extra Fries'

My dentist told me I need a crown and I was like: 'I know, right?'

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up stairs and trip over absolutely nothing. I have that skill...

When you really want to slap someone; do it and say mosquito.

Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.

Life is not a fairytale. If you lose a shoe at midnight, you're drunk.

There is no angry way to say bubbles.

You are ALL gonna regret not dating me in highschool.

I spent 113880 of my life for a piece of paper and a handshake.

Hier zitten echt hele leuke tussen.

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

Once a wise man said nothing.

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

Ik denk dat ik er wel een paar kan vinden :D Ik ga de poll zo laten, want daar is het een beetje te laat voor. Iedereen heel erg bedankt voor de hulp en doe vooral verder met het posten van je favoriete quotes!

What would Emma do?

We live and breathe words.

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

Dit zijn een paar van mijn persoonlijke favoriete (al denk ik niet dat ze erg geschikt zijn voor in een jaarboek/schoolboek).

- You can either fear the devil, or play his part.

- If you don't understand my silence, you'll never understand my words.

- Just a reminder. I belong to no one, I am owned by no one, I answer to no one. If I give you my time, it's a privilege, not an obligation.

- "Spijt en verontschuldigen zijn geweldig, maar er gebeuren dingen in iemands leven die zo onuitwisbaar in het geheugen staan gegrift en in het hart zijn gebrand dat ze onvergetelijk zijn. Het zijn brandmerken." -De scheepsjongen, John Boyne.

- I've built a wall around my heart. Not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to break it down

- There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand without you even speaking a word.

- When people walk away, let them walk. Show them the door. Your destiny isn't tied to anybody that left.

- When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 mei 2015 - 1:16 ]

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Jeej, quotes! Ik heb er een paar gezocht die niet te serieus zijn, want ik denk dat je daar naar zoekt.
- 95% of the ocean is undiscovered. You can't tell me mermaids don't exist yet.
- You cannot make everybody happy, you're not a nutella jar.
- There are two rules for succes:
1. never reveal everything you know.

Veel plezier met verder zoeken!

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.